Completely Revised and Updated! Books available immediately!
Discover! America's Great River Road
Volume 1, The Upper Mississippi (St. Paul to Dubuque)
New Complete Index!
Over 100 pages of new travel information and attractions!
"It's in there!"
Detailed maps, Photos, Illustrations, Bike Trails, Points of Interest, Skiing, Golfing, Where to Go,
What to See, Bed & Breakfast Inns, Antique Shops, River Access, Campgrounds, State Parks,
Historical Sites, Birding Hot Spots, Special INSIGHT Features, Outdoor Recreation,
Interpretive Historical, Geological, and Natural History Notes
This new, 4th Edition of the classic guide to Mississippi River Heritage, Natural History, and Recreation makes a great gift for your traveling friends, retirees, prospective employees, birthdays and Christmas!
Table of Contents
Press control-home or your command key at any time to return to the top of this page.
- Detailed listing of ALL Mississippi River Guides available from Heritage Press
- Mississippi River Teacher Resource Kit
- Readers comment about the Discover! series
- Teacher comments about the Mississippi River Teacher Resource Kit
- Easy Order Information. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Order by credit card, personal check, money order, PO#, fax, email, or we'll happily
- Visit the Mississippi River Home Page --a wealth of Mississippi River Travel and Educational Resources: Travel INSIGHT Features, Answers to Your River and Travel Questions, Birding along the Mississippi, River links, Valley weather and Travel Directory!
Please sign our Guest Book so we can keep you posted on the Mississippi River Home Page.
Use your browsers Back key or Click Here to return to the Mississippi River Home Page: http://www.greatriver.com/
©1995 Click here to EMAIL the RIVERAUTHOR: Riverauthor@greatriver.com